Monday 28 May 2012

What are we eating this week - 28 May to 3 June

Since getting married, I have at times started food calendars/diaries listing dinner plans for the coming days/weeks. However, these have always been abandoned after a few months. This is a fresh start. This week we are going away for a few days, so meal plans will evolve around what needs to be used up before going away.

Today, I'll prepare some carrot soup for my lunches this week (to share with my daughter). Dinner will be Prawn potato and cheese tortilla.



Tomorrow it'll be Thai-style mexican chicken wraps for K as I'll be out for a work do in the evening


On Wednesday I'm planning a pasta dish of some sort - most probably orecchiette with a creamy caponata sauce.

Thursday is pizza night.

And Friday skinny fish and chips


No comments:

Post a Comment